"Service you can count on" is more than just a slogan to us. We truly feel, not only morally bound, but obligated to commit ourselves to provide the best service we can to our customers.
Perry Scale Company has been providing excellent service to our customers in and around Houston for 3 Generations, since 1936. Quite frankly that’s what we are known for; it’s the backbone of Perry Scale Co.
We understand that the need for service never stops and we are committed to being there when ever you need us. You can always get a hold of Perry Scale Co., even at 3:00 a/m on Christmas Eve, we will be there. We normally and routinely are on the job site within less than 4 hours on after hour call outs.
As per the American Chemistry Council (ACC) Responsible Care Security Code , All Perry Scale Co. employees have gone thru an extensive background check screening and have been drug tested to ensure our customers; they do not impose a security threat.
All of our technicians are licensed thru the Dept of Agricultures, Division of Weights and Measures. Perry Scale is also licensed as a company. National Institute of Standard and Technology (N.I.S.T.) Traceability numbers are on of our Test Weights used for calibrations. Available upon request. Testing and calibrations of all scales are done to U.S. Bureau of Standards Handbook 44. Our Technicians are annually licensed thru the Houston Area Safety Council and regularly attend Factory training seminars.
Routine Preventative Maintenance is more than putting a weight on the scale and slapping a sticker on it
- We pre-inspect for physical damage or worn parts and if any are found we notify you.
- We do a multi-point test and record as found and as left conditions.
- We make any minor adjustments as needed.
- Counting scales we also test for accuracy by sampling and counting with a known weight.
- Calibration stickers will affixed to the scale with the Technicians Name, Date of calibration and the next due date. If necessary they will Laminated due to the conditions in the area where the scale is at, so the stickers do not smudge or fade.
- Certificate of Calibrations will sent preferably by E-Mail directly to the Quality Control Person and any non-conformance will be reported.
- We provide on time field service calls and we put the emergency break downs at the top of the list.
- We routinely pull technicians off routine preventative maintenance jobs (with customer’s permission) because we understand if your scales are not working your losing production and money.
- We try our best to bring all the parts necessary to fix your counting scale on the job, however if we can not we will provide you with a temporary scale to get you back in business.
- We have the capability to fabricate parts or do simply welding jobs when it is necessary.